1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a passive file, which does not collecting information saved on your computer, nor spreading any type of viruses or other damaging programs.
2. Cookies at gf-safety.dk
• Technical functionality: It is important that you have the best possible experience when using our website, and that is why we save your preferences.
• Traffic measurement: By measuring traffic on our website, we get to know how many visitors we have. That is important, because we need to make sure that our servers can handle the traffic, and at the same time we can document this to possible advertisers.
4. Traffic measurement via Google Analytics
We use third party cookies from Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistics and other information about the use of the website with help from cookies that are saved on the users’ applied devices. The generated information related to our website is being used to make reports, so we can adjust the content of our site to make is most relevant to you.
If you wish to reject cookies from Google Analytics, follow this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
5. For how long do we store cookies?
Some cookies are only saved on your device for as long as your browser is open. These are called session cookies. Others are saved on your device for longer a longer period, also after the browser is turned off. These are called persistent cookies. When you return to a website, the cookies will typically be renewed automatically.
All cookies are deleted automatically after a certain number of months.
Cookies from other parties (third party cookies) will often be saved. These may be cookies with regular content, but they may also be analytic tools and embedded comment boxes.
6. How do I delete or avoid cookies?
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can block all cookies, delete existing cookies from your computer, or be notified before a cookie is saved. The most effective way to do this is to turn cookies off in your browser.
7. What happens if you do not accept cookies?
If you wish to avoid all cookies, you may set up your browser not to accept them. However, you should know that various functions will no longer be working in a satisfactory way.
8. Why do we give information about cookies?
All Danish websites are required to inform about the cookies that are being placed on the user’s device.
The law dictates that the user must give his or her informed consent, when websites wish to store cookies on the user’s devices.
Last updated July 18th 2018
Cookies Policy, version 001