Global Functional Safety seeks two Functional Safety Engineers for the process industry. If you enjoy working in a fast-moving environment and prefer working solely with functional safety – then you should definitely apply for this job!
Examples of our services and projects:
- HAZOP studies – LOPA analyses
- Preparation of SRS documents and SIS specifications
- Development of FSM plans and Q&M procedures
- SIL verification of SIFs
- Facilitation of FSA
- SIS courses & training
We offer you a position where you will interact with some of the leading companies in Denmark within the oil & gas industry as well as the food and pharmaceutical industry. You will work with skilled engineers and technicians in an active environment at Global Functional Safety located in DK-2600 Glostrup, DK-4400 Kalundborg and DK-8700 Horsens.
You will work in a project-oriented company that handles various projects, and we intend to continue expanding our business. You may expect some travelling activities.
You have a background as a Functional Safety Engineer. Preferably, you have extensive experience from the process industry working with safety solutions, and you are TÜV Certified.
Your qualifications include as many of the following competence areas as possible:
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Diligence to solve problems and finish the work in a structured manner
- You have a global mindset and enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment
- You are result-oriented and have a well-structured approach to your work
- You have a strong personal drive and are passionate about your work
CONTACT & APPLICATION
If you would like to know more about the positions, please contact manager Mikael Lund on mobile +45 20 89 70 30.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – Applications are processed continuously.